Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions as stated and agreed by all parties on occupation of this property.
Notice of cancellations must be received by this office in writing (by email to email@example.com) or by cancelling through the OTA (Online Travel Agent) portal.
- Bookings cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival date will incur a loss of the total $50 booking fee paid and any credit card fees.
- Bookings cancelled 30-60 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of total invoice value in addition to the total booking fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of total invoice value in addition to the total booking fee.
- Booking fee is $50 and is non-refundable
- Credit Card Fees are non-refundable.
- PLEASE NOTE changing your property is also considered a cancellation as all properties are individually owned.
- No refunds can be offered for any unused portion of a holiday
- Refunds are not permitted for circumstances that include but not limited to; change of travel plans, disruption to transportation to your accommodation, illness, unfavourable weather forecasts or lack of access to attractions including the National Park or Ski Resorts
- Covid-19 Cancellation Policy – If travel is restricted due to Government lockdowns, boarder closures or if your suburb is locked down due to a COVID-19 outbreak, we would firstly offer to move your bookings to different dates or same dates next year or, if not suitable, a full refund minus a $50 admin fee. If a booking is moved to a date with a different rate, either the guest will be required to pay the additional funds, or a refund will be provided.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions as stated and agreed by all parties on the occupation of this property.
- The accommodation is let to the person stated on the booking for the purposes of holiday rental for the period specified in the booking confirmation. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions stated below can result in the termination of the booking with no refund and forfeit of the bond.
- All reservations require a deposit to be paid within 7 days of the booking being made and the booking must be paid in full 30 days before arrival. All bookings made within the 30 days need to be paid in full at the time of booking. Reservation deposits can be made by direct deposit to our Trust Account, or via Visa or MasterCard. Personal cheques will only be accepted with 3 weeks clearance or by prior arrangement. A $50 booking fee applies to all bookings and is non-refundable.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm on arrival day and check out is 10 am on the day of departure. Keys can be picked up and returned from The Base Ski Hire in winter or the Jindabyne Real Estate office in summer. Please note that due to heavy cleaning workloads that delays may be experienced for check-in times.
- Jindabyne Real Estate participates in the NSW Code of Conduct for the Short-term rental accommodation industry. All guests making reservations must be aware of the code and understand their obligations as guests under the code. A copy of the code can be found on the NSW fairtrading website.
- Guests who are registered on the NSW Office of Fair Trading’s Guest Exclusion Register must not book or stay in properties booked through Accommodation Jindabyne’s website or any affiliated Online Travel Agents (OTAs). It is the responsibility of the guest booking the property to ensure no members of their party are named on the Exclusion Register.
- The owner and the agent take no responsibility for the guest’s personal property. All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and when vacating the property. Any theft and damage shall be the sole responsibility of the guest.
- Each property listed through Accommodation Jindabyne and the external booking sites has a specified maximum number of occupants. Guests confirm at time of booking that the total number of occupants will not exceed this number. Should the number of occupants exceed this number Accommodation Jindabyne can terminate the guest’s occupancy and the booking for immediate departure – no refund will be issued, and the guest’s security bond may be forfeited. An occupant includes all persons 2 years of age and older. If an infant exceeds the occupancy number and you must provide your own cot.
- Security Bond – each property has a pre-authorisation placed on the credit card provided by the guest prior to checking into the property. This bond varies from $250-$1000 depending on the property. The Security Bond covers cleaning outside normal requirements, excessive garbage, damage, breakages, loss of property, lost keys, and late departure. No Bond, no keys – no exceptions.
- Online check-in – You are required to provide us with a copy of your photo ID and a credit card in the name of the registered guest through our online check-in portal prior to arrival.
- All properties are non-smoking. Guests will be liable for additional cleaning charges that may be incurred. These charges may include but not be limited to the cleaning of carpet, furniture, and additional cleaning. In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, any charges will be communicated to the guest in writing before being deducted from the bond.
- Under no circumstances are animals permitted on or inside the premises. Any breach will result in an automatic carpet cleaning fee of $300 and may be subject to additional charges that may be incurred.
- Acceptance of this booking is made in good faith by this agency but may be subject to change due to beyond our control (eg: fire, storm damage, property damage, sale of the property). Owners have the right to cancel any booking should they wish to utilise their property at the same time. Accommodation Jindabyne and Jindabyne Real Estate accept no responsibility for actions undertaken by property owners outside of our control and therefore reserve the right to cancel bookings at the instruction of the owner. These bookings will be notified immediately and Accommodation Jindabyne will attempt to secure alternate accommodation, however, if not possible all money will be refunded in full.
- Bookings are made at this time with the current owner, if the property is sold the agent cannot ensure that the new owner will be making the property available. In this case Accommodation Jindabyne will attempt to relocate the booking to a similar property but if not possible, a full refund will be issued.
- The property is offered to you in a clean and functional condition. Upon departure, the property must be left in a clean, tidy condition with all garbage removed from the property. All food brought into the property must be removed or disposed of. An additional charge will be applied for cleaning considered to be beyond normal expectations, excessive rubbish removal, loss or non-return of keys and a requirement to clean the BBQ after departure. Rubbish bin lids must be able to be closed and not overflowing. Rubbish should be taken out at a reasonable hour to not cause disruption to neighbours (eg. with recycling bottles)
- All guests are responsible for any loss or damage arising from breakages or other damage to the property or common property during their stay. This can include but not be limited to additional cleaning, removal of excess rubbish, repairs and replacement of items or the property. All properties are privately owned, and we ask that you treat the property as if it were your own. All damage, breakages or losses to the property and property furniture and furnishings are to be reported to the agent as soon as practical and either paid for by the guest immediately or be recovered from the bond. Should you discover a fault or breakage when you arrive, please advise our office immediately via email or we will consider those the responsibility of the current guest and charge accordingly.
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys and/or remotes. If keys and/or remotes are lost, you will be responsible for the cost of changing the locks and replacement remotes (if applicable) and the cutting of 6 new sets of keys. If no keys are available, guests will be liable for any costs involved in gaining entry to the premises via a locksmith. Guests must not break in or attempt to break into the premises when locked out. Should a guest require duplicate keys after hours a $50 service fee might be applied.
- Linen is provided in all our properties including sheets, pillows slips, towels, bathmats & a tea towel as well as full bedding. Every property has a courtesy kit provided on arrival, which consists of a small supply of dishwashing detergent & powder, amenities for each bathroom, and a couple of rolls of toilet paper. Any additional supplies required for the length of the stay is the responsibility of the guest.
- Strata by-laws and council regulations must be complied with. We ask that consideration be given to other guests with respect to noise, parking and other issues that affect the peaceful enjoyment of others. Any reported noise/disturbance which results in the police being called may be the grounds for eviction without a refund.
- Each property listing outlines the number of off-street parks available and a number of vehicles permitted at the property. On-street parking is not provided or guaranteed for guests or visitors. Accommodation Jindabyne cannot be held responsible for any fines or penalties incurred by the guest or visitors from parking on the street.
- Some properties are subject to their own “House Rules” and any locked areas in a property are private. Unlawful access to locked areas is a breach of this agreement and legal action may be taken.
- Bookings made through a third party are also subject to their terms and conditions.
- General Disclaimer –
- Accommodation Jindabyne nor the owner can be held responsible for failure or power interruptions to the property for reasons out of our control.
- Many properties managed by Accommodation Jindabyne are in suburban locations, where from time to time, there may be building or construction on neighbouring properties. Accommodation Jindabyne takes no responsibility for issues relating to noise on neighbouring properties.
- Whilst all measures are taken to avoid misrepresentation, any descriptions (written or verbal) and images that represent the property, are true to the best of our knowledge and we cannot be responsible for any changes.
- If a booking is taken at incorrect rates or where a property is unavailable, Accommodation Jindabyne reserve the right to cancel the booking or re-offer it to you at the correct rate. Technical issues are rare, but they do occur.
- These terms and conditions can be varied at any time without notice. Guests should always refer to our website for the current terms and conditions.