Accommodation Jindabyne is taking the utmost care in cleaning the properties for your arrival to ensure your safety whilst visiting the area. With the new regulations, we have introduced some additional measures to help the properties be safe and reduce the risk.
- Removed soft furnishings such as extra blankets, decorative pillows and any items that are to necessary (books, DVD’s, games consoles)
- We ask that if you feel the cold please bring some additional blankets, but all our properties do have heating this is just an extra measure.
- Please bring any games, cards, or additional information as these cannot be provided
- We have had to triple sheet properties to ensure that fresh linen is being provided for each guest which has been laundered as per government restrictions
- The guest declaration form must be filled in upon checking in so that we can adhere to the government tracing regulations.
We thank you for your support during this time – if you have any questions regarding your stay please send us an email to email@example.com and we will be more than happy to provide the information you are after.
Accommodation Jindabyne has no association with the ski resorts, we do not want you to miss out but please secure your tickets as soon as you can.
Thredbo – https://www.thredbo.com.au/
Perisher – https://www.perisher.com.au/
Charlottes Pass – https://charlottepass.com.au/
The Base Ski Hire will be operating differently this year and as such times are required to get your hire. This measure is to reduce the number of customers in the shop and avoid any waiting for a stop to open. Please call The Base Ski Hire (02) 6456 2777 or email Info@thebaseskihire.com.au to make your appointment.
Accommodation Jindabyne recommends that any food shopping for your holiday be done at home or on the way if possible. As there are restrictions on numbers in the supermarket, we would like that you spend less time in line during your holiday are more time doing the things you came down here to do.
All restaurants are operating under the government restrictions so therefore capacity is greatly reduced. If you would like to support the fantastic businesses around Jindabyne, we ask that you call in advance and book. If your favorite restaurant is full for your time down here please do not be disheartened and maybe, it’s the chance to try something new!
Again, retail stores have numbers of customers allowed in stores and the regulations that they must adhere to, and we ask that you cooperate with the rules they must follow. They will greatly appreciate your support, and something purchased this winter will greatly help them be around next time you have maybe forgotten gloves on the next visit.